Written by Gregory Monte.
For graphs showing the physical gold & silver premiums as well as the current physical gold/silver ratios compared to spot, please go to my website: http://www.didthesystemcollapse.org
RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE PHYSICAL GOLD MARKET
- Notice in early April that there were several large dips in premium. These were daily dealer specials which have not appeared for at least 3 weeks.
- The physical premium hit a high on 4/21/20 – $232.27/13.77%
- On 4/29/20 the premium price fell below $200.00 per ounce and has remained there since.
- On 4/29/20 the premium percentage fell below 12%.
- Since 5/6/20 the premium percentage has been below 11%.
- On 5/10/20 the premium percentage went below 10% and, despite a brief move back above (on the mornings of 5/12/20 & 5/13/20), it is now back below 10%.
- On the morning of 5/25/20 the premium went back above 10%.
- On the afternoon of 5/26/20 Pinehurst Coin offered a “daily deal” which brought the premium back under 10%. The “deal” continued into 5/27 when Liberty Coin undercut Pinehurst bringing the premium even lower It has now dipped below 9%.