Posted by Gregory Monte.
For graphs showing the physical gold & silver premiums as well as the current physical gold/silver ratios compared to spot, please go to my website: http://www.didthesystemcollapse.org
This chart shows the physical silver premium over spot based on the prices from GoldPrice.Org and the Ebay Dealer Price for a roll of 20 Silver Eagles (selling in quantities of more than 10). The first data point is my last purchase of a 20 roll of Silver Eagles back in August of 2019 when the premium was only 13.47%. The red line shows the 90-period moving average of the percentage premium.
NOTE: As of 11:50 AM EST on 2/1/21 there are no dealers on Ebay selling 20-coin tubes in quantities over 10. It appears, once again, that physical silver has gone “no offer.”
As was the case yesterday, there are many individuals selling 20-coin tubes, but dealer offers in any kind of quantity have all but vanished. I was using the APMEX physical price this morning (even though it had limited quantities) but now DBS has some 20-coin tubes.
LAST GRAPH UPDATE: 2/1/21 @ 6:30 PM EST.
Spot Silver Price (ounce) – $28.75
Physical Silver Eagle Price (based on a 20-coin tube on Ebay): $44.25. NOTE: Pre-sales for future delivery are not counted.
Current Premium: $15.50/53.91%
DBS Coins is the lowest price dealer selling – 3 available.
Physical Silver Availability on Ebay – 6:30 PM EST
- Bullion Exchanges – $840.60: 4 20-coin tubes – Presale shipping 2/22/21
- DBS Coins – $884.97: 3 20-coin tubes available.
- APMEX – $919.18: Limited Quantity
- Bullion Exchanges – $921.29: Limited Quantity
- Bullion Exchanges – $930.66: 3 20-coin tubes.
- Bullion Exchanges – $1841.76 for 40 coins: 3 available.
- Bullion Exchanges – $4,573.57 for 100 coins: 1 available
- Bullion Exchanges – $9,147.14 for 200 coins: 1 available