Posted by Gregory Monte.
For graphs showing the physical gold & silver premiums as well as the current physical gold/silver ratios compared to spot, please go to my website: http://www.didthesystemcollapse.org.
Most Recent Update – 6/21/21 @ 7:20 PM EST
The physical premium remained elevated near 60% throughout the day. Currently it stands at: $15.20/58.56%.
Arlington Coins is still the lowest price dealer selling in quantities of over 10, 20-coin lots.
UPDATE: 6/20/21 @ 7:10 PM EST
Spot Silver Price (ounce) – $25.89
Physical Silver Eagle Price (based on a 20-coin tube on Ebay): $37.73. Pre-sales for future delivery are not counted.
Current Premium: $15.26/58.93%
Arlington Coins is the lowest price dealer selling in quantities of over 10, 20-coin lots.
UPDATED 6/20/21 @ 7:10 PM EST: Because of the tight situation in the physical Silver Eagle market, I include a list of dealers offering coins for sale on Ebay. Here are the Ebay dealers offering 20-coin Silver Eagle tubes in quantities of more than 10 as well as some other main dealers with offers of some kind in relative quantity:
– Aydin Coins: $741.88 – $37.09/coin (Random year, only 8 available).
– Bullion Exchanges: $741.96 – $37.08/coin (Random year, only 8 available).
– Aydin Coin: $807.07 – $40.35/coin (2021 year, only 9 available).
– Arlington Coin: $822.95 – $41.14/coin (More than 10 available).
– MCM: $825.60 – $41.28/coin (2021 year, only 21 available).